Saturday, August 16, 2014

How to work from home full time?

Hi everyone!

I wanted to discuss a working lifestyle that many, many people on this planet would love to do... To work from home.

I would firstly like to ask everyone a very important question?

How many people on this planet do you think work from home full-time?


  • A. 1
  • B. 100
  • C. 1,000
  • D. 10,000
  • E. None of the above
I would suggest that the number would exceed any of those listed above. The point is that there are at least hundreds of thousands, if not millions who work from home on a full-time basis.

How did they do it?

They look up online work websites that are reputable such as: Elance.com, Odesk.com, Guru.com, Fiverr.com to name a few.

There are also many other ways to work full time from home.

You could sell over Amazon.com, Ebay.com, Alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com.

The opportunities are literally endless.

But, you need to become an expert in your field if this is what you truly want to do.

As the majority of people work for other people and do not work from home you will need to do what they don't do in order to succeed in this goal.

I myself have been working from home full-time in a number of different niches.

Particularly through selling my books.

I would love to hear what you guys and gals all think on this topic - comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment