Sunday, August 19, 2012

Monday 20th August

12:25am

So...

I have written at least the beginnings of my outline.

The contemplation of a novel in a genre that I currently feel inspired by and have generally found quite interesting.

Please note: I will not add any spoilers to the novel here - so continue to read if you dare.

I will write a psychological thriller or at least a psychological thriller from the point of view of delving deep into the minds and thoughts of the individual/s involved.

I am unsure as to whether it will involve a crime.

Which seems to completely undermine the genre.

So alas this point remains currently unresolved.

This thriller will definitely involve suspense in a way that will cause the reader to be unable to put the book down.

It will become my first masterpiece - at least as a novel.

Something which many people will be able to enjoy.

The plan is to create a novel that will trap your pysche to such a degree that it will or should rival that of Silence of the Lambs.

I am currently a huge fan of Criminal Minds - so if I'm writing a psychological thriller and continue to move down that path it is probably in a huge way related to that.

It will be the type of book you cannot put down till you've finished it in one sitting.

I believe this process of blogging as the novel progresses to be of immense value to all concerned as it offers me a way to slowly reveal the apparent outline of the novel without revealing any of the actual content.

I will probably need to write a kick-ass motivational book like the script for Rocky that Sylvester Stallone wrote as soon as I've finished this so that I can get back to being level headed and serving my ultimate purpose.

Note the beginnings of this novel are intended only for entertainment purposes and of that which I write could  be another world which perhaps not many minds have ventured into.



No comments:

Post a Comment