Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thursday 23rd August

@ 7:26am

The frustrations of doing all the stuff aside from writing.

As you all know this blog is posting my ramblings on my quest to become a full time author.

In my efforts to maximise my time & effort put into my writing I have set aside basically all of my spare time and energy into this.

Since 5am I have been diligently simply trying to upgrade the look of this blog.

Oh how I love html coding...

If you haven't tried it yet you're in for a whole bunch of fun.

I sit here 2 1/2 hours later and feel as though I've got nowhere...

Oh well at least I can continue with my writing for my new psychological thriller on the way to work.

I continue this blog even during the uninteresting stages as a way to let you all see precisely how it is done.

Going from the initial idea of a book and to having your books published to actually becoming a full time author and living the dream.

I hope this is a great help to you all.

PS - When people ask me about what I do for fun I have stopped telling people that I have written 6 books and am pursuing fiction and now just say that I'm an author its just easier that way.

PPS - As previously stated my other 3 previously written books will be made available soon... but I believe it could take longer than expected... Its on the to do list

No comments:

Post a Comment