Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday 21st August

@ 11:59pm

I have continued to slog away at my day job.

It gives me the fire to continue to pursue my dream of becoming a full time writer.

I've also rekindled a fire inside for creative writing which I have not experienced in a while and at some level there is a sense of magic to it.

The magic of having your mind be completely infused with creative ideas is compelling & has given me access to a side of my brain I felt has been left dormant for quite a while - if not years.

The pursuit of my novel and the subject matter will most definitely be a psychological thriller.

Whilst taking public transport I've been able to 'score it' as anthony robbins says.

I've been able to make something which really is not all that much fun... fun.

I think once an idea as powerful as a good story begins it cannot be stopped until it is finished... at least it feels that way - as though it is writing itself.

I just hope that my readers and all of you reading this will really enjoy it.

My purpose in writing this book will not be to positively change the world forever - as fits my ultimate purpose - but instead to entertain my readers with a book designed to be read in one sitting.

As stated in another post this outline is almost finished & just needs some touching up to ensure all the pieces of the puzzle fit together well.

Then the real fun will begin...

Already I've noticed... that writing my time in a schedule seems to keep me motivated by knowing that I've accomplished a lot in a very short amount of time. Writing a basic diary of what you doing during the hours that you do it - definitely keeps you more motivated. It is a technique i used whilst studying and definitely aids the purpose of writing a full-length novel.

Anyhoos, time to get back to my writing...

Just to leave you with a tiny clue to my inspirations on writing this book - it definitely comes a little from Silence of the Lambs, and my current love affair with the criminal minds series.

Peace out peoples.

PS - if anyone feels like leaving comments on my blog posts - please feel more than welcome!

PPS - I will be launching my 3 other nonfiction books that have been previously written as soon as I get time to scratch myself - 2 books within the fitness industry & another within self development / self help.


No comments:

Post a Comment