Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday 19th August Part 2

So I sit here at 11pm at night ready to partake in the adventures of the creative mind...

But first before I write my first full-length fiction novel I must see from those 'giants' if there is anything I should be made aware of before I go and spend a great deal of my life writing it.

I've heard that writing an outline is a useful idea so I will definitely entertain that possibility.

But, at the same time I can remember a methodology that has worked for me in the past, and this is to continuously write whatever comes into your head and simply do not stop writing.

But, I have not gone where those giants have gone.

I have not treaded their footsteps - at least not yet.

So I will learn from them and so hopefully on their shoulders I will stand.

My purpose in writing this blog is to let it transparently clear the mindset it takes to become a successful author from the very beginnings before the first fiction novel is written.

What a delight that will be and a gift to the world to be able to show them the beginnings before a successful novel was even written.

And so I will attempt to write in this blog before / after each writing session to enable you the reader to understand completely the process.

It's time to learn from the giants.

Thence proceed to the beginnings of a thousand mile journey.

I am more than willing to take the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment