Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sunday 19th August 2012

So here I go attempting the seemingly absurd if not impossible - to become a full-time author.

I sit here at 1:39am typing on my computer loving the escape of writing on this blog whilst my looming day job draws closer.

It is probably a good idea to go to bed very soon.

At the same time I am an aspiring author and have been ever since I was six years old.

Knowing what you want to do is the first step to success.

And you wana get damn good at that first step if you wana proceed to the second.

I believe this is the path for me.

The world of creativity.

So I will begin to write as of now.

Lets see where this whirlwind takes me.

It is the first step on my path to positively changing the world forever...

Here is a link to the beginning of my 3 books which are available - if anyone is interested: http://www.amazon.com/James-Kalnins/e/B00476R4H0/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

No comments:

Post a Comment